Currently open positions are listed below. Click on the job title to see more information about the position and a link to apply online.
Lead HVAC Installation Technician
About the Job:
On Time Heat and Air LLC is a family owned and operated residential HVAC Service and Installation Company that has been serving the Central Jersey area for years. We are currently expanding at our Pennington, New Jersey location. We are looking for a Lead Installation Technician.
Lead Installation Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of industry experience installing air condition, heat pumps, gas forced air heat, zoning and boilers
- CFC Certification, NATE Certification is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a great team attitude with good communication & customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Well groomed, drug-free and able to pass a background check.
- Clean MVR required.
- Hard working, dependable, honest, career-minded.
- Have hand tools specific to this trade.
In return for the above we will give you:
- Full-time, consistent work.
- Competitive pay - get paid by the hour, not by the job.
- Generous benefits package.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Tool allowance.
- Ongoing training
If you are looking to grow with a company that does quality work and rewards co-workers for hard work, submit your resume for immediate consideration.Apply Now!
HVAC Technician- Experienced
About the Job
We are a full service HVAC residential maintenance company that has been selling the Central New Jersey area for over 30 years, and we are actively recruiting for qualified candidates for position of HVAC Technician. Immediate hire, steady work and the ability to be dispatched from home to service locations. Also, includes a service truck and gas card.
- Install and service compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, rans, control panels, switches, ruses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; residential and light commercial service;
- Test and repair units by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing, parts, and components;
- Troubleshoot breakdowns; perform preventive maintenance;
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with regulations.
- Gas, Heat Pump, Propane experience necessary.
- Oil experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience: 3 years min servicing and diagnosing units.
- Must be able to troubleshoot units including controls.
- Electrical & Control Wiring.
- Must be able to Troubleshoot & service units.
- CFC Certification. NATE Certification a plus.
Compensation to commensurate with experience. We offer a generous salary package, and top of the line benefits package. $1,000.00 signing bonus.Apply Now!